Monday, June 22, 2009

thursdays wiegh in ( ok so i am late on this!) 297.7


yeah so i gained again last week. 1.7 lbs. Honestly i am still cheating, fell off the darn wagon and taking my time to get back on i feel like. Last week i was still eating after 7, some days till 11am. umm ate Doritos, crumble coffee cake, star bucks, and cinn buns. Yeah i really feel off the darn wagon, but i am trying to be good today. Today i can just jump back on and try again. I know i can do it. I need to keep going. and sorry heather for snapping about my blog. I just don't like to admit to failure. It sucks and i only have one person to blame, me. I am the one that is hindering my success and i am the only one that can put me back on track. Want to hear another secret, ummm i haven't worked out in a month. again i WILL work out tonight. at least for a half hour. I think i set standards to high and feeling a little down and out cause of those standards. If i just keep going a lose or stay the same then i will be happy. No more of expecting to lose 3 lbs a week or forcing myself to work out for three hours a day. I wanted to keep up with the biggest loser and that isn't realistic. Sorry you guys for letting you down. Mostly sorry for letting myself down and giving up on myself. I have to be better to myself and give myself a chance to live!

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful, you are doing GREAT there will always be ups and downs that is totally normal. Please do not ever feel like a failure you are sooooo far from being a failure. You are doing an amazing job!!!!! I am truely proud of you. You ar beautiful inside and out, I love and miss you tons and tons and tons. Keep your chin up you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manda I think this is great cause now you have realistic goals. That's fantastic. It's also important to remember all that you've already accomplished. You've come a long way. I don't think you're falling of the wagon at all. I think you're still on it. You just have to remember that this life change is a learning process. Compared to the the 20+ years that you lived the other way don't you think it would be realistic to think that it may take more then a few months to learn new behavior. Yeah, exactly! Of course it will. You're still learning and you're doing a great job. Don't worry about the "cheating." Even naturally thin people eat unhealthy stuff. A calorie is a calorie. It just matters when you eat more calories then you're burning. :) Don't forget that no matter what you weight you're still fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete