Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursdays Weigh in 297.5

Ouch, the biggest weight gain i have had since i have started. 7.5 lbs is huge! I know water weight because aunt flow will be here tomorrow. But the number one factor stress. My job is changing big time ( lost my manager spot from down sizing) but i still have my job. the wedding is getting closer. I had to spend more money on a washer and dryer then i wanted to. I just feel very over whelmed and Thursday and Friday i fell off the wagon again. It seems like that happening allot lately. I feel like i don't have the will power i did in the beginning. I just have to keep reminding myself that i don't want to go back. i want to continue losing weight and not losing the battle. I ts just hard at times and this last two months have been really hard.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie I totally understand, but you are still doing good. I can"t seem to get out of the 290- 300 range. I know it's strees for me too, but it still sucks, jut don't give up, stay positve and you will be good!!! love ya tons sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete