Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rough start to this week!


So far this week i have thought about giving up on working out twice and cheating more times then i can think of. Its only Tuesday and i really want to give up just for a day. Which sucks because i know if i keep going i will loose more weight. I have been weighing myself everyday and i think since i lost all that water weight its going to take longer to loose the rest. So i will weigh myself on Thursdays now. i am at 329.90 right now. Any ways i know i am not going to give up, just feeling that at times. Kins always says every time you think of something in the negative, have a positive to back it up. So the Positive I have lost weight instead of gaining. And just a couple more pounds and i will be down one whole size. I know I can put those new pants on that i just bought, but they will be a little tight right now. I hate tight pants! Anyways i will write again on Thursday.
*Picture-Amy and my 25th birthday, Unsure of wieght but over 300.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea to weigh yourself on Thursdays now that you've lost all the water weight. I know such a huge lifestyle change is hard but you're doing it, one choose at a time. Well done.

    ReplyDelete