Thursday, January 15, 2009

thursdays first weigh in 331


So this is my firt Blog, So bare with me while i figure it out. The reason i started this blog was to help me with my weight loss. My friend heather told me to start one and i decied it might really help. I have started a diet on Dec. 8th but cheated on it like i normally do, i mean did. I had a family meeting and told everyone my horrible eating secrets. The biggest thing was when noone is around i cheat, because i would tell myself that if none saw or knew it wasnt cheating. The second thing was i am really scared i am going to be a over weight person that cant get outta bed. Now everyone tells me thats not going to happen but i believe it is more a reality then a nightmare i have. Due to i have gained 80lbs in three years. thats 27 lbs every year. give me another four years and i would be 450 lbs. Yeah stuck in bed looks more likely now huh. So if you did your math correct i started at 350lbs. ouch. and honestly i could have weighed more because i didnt weigh myself till the 15th. But Since my intervention i have been great, no cheating. i talk about it everyday. I also keep telling myself keep going, cause if i give up this time i will die! No lie, dad had diabieties and high blood pressure. Today i am 331, which i have worked my ass off for those 19lbs that really have stayed off. i hit 20lbs last weekend, but i keep fluctuating that darn last pound. My Next goal is 31 lbs to get under 300. I would like to be 240 by the time i get married in october and my big goal is 180-175. So i will keep posting, adding my thought and struggles threw this addiction. I would just like to really say thank you to my friends at work: Elise, Heather W, HKins, Jamie B, and Cody. thank you for the support. Cody is great, he makes sure i work out everyday. Just by a text, but its working so far. I went from only 10 minutes of working out, now up to 50 minutes and 2 miles at2.3 which is fat burning. Thank you cody! So i have babbled on for a long time, thanks kins for this outlet.
*picture-december 25th 2009. wieght around 340ish

1 comment:

  1. One more thing...I can't wait to show you all the cute tricks to pimp out your blog. Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete