Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursdays weigh in! 310.6

so another pound bites the dust!!!!!!! I really want to lose the 10 pounds before the end of the month but it doesn't look like it will happen. This past week i worked my butt off, everyday working out. Thanks to Kins i realize i have been looking at things the past last little while in the wrong way. I got upset cause i tried to run as fast as i could for as long as i could and i only ran for 6 1/2 minutes straight and only got .42 miles. I was looking at this as ouch, not any good. But she brought me back to earth and related it to how i was doing four months ago. Which is great! Anyways, i will be working out more, I have been sticking with the diet and no problems. Just a lot of i wants but i know they aren't good for me. 40 more pounds and i can get my own insurance instead of works crappy insurance. that's one of the biggest reasons i wanted to lose weight, other then feeling better and being healthy. I know this time is different and i can do it. thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you realized that you can't compare your life change to anyone else but yourself. I mean really it's your life and no one else's right! Like I said yesterday you have made so much progress. You can run now, & only 5 months ago you had trouble walking for an extended period of time. Huge progress! Well done! You just got to remember to not compare yourself to anyone else. You don't do that to us at work so why do you do this to yourself? You're fab! I'm so glad you're my manager again. :)

    ReplyDelete