Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursdays weigh in! 311.8


So that's right i lost a nice 3.2 pounds. I worked my butt off and really wanted to lose 5 pounds, but that's ok. I am really trying to work hard on losing weight to get under 300 lbs before the end of April. I was tired of not losing enough weight. I know why i wasn't losing weight like i was in the beginning and its because i lost momentum with the work out. So my goal is to work out atleast two hours a day, they work out 6 hours a day on the biggest loser, i can make time to work out 2 hours a day. The minimum i want to work out is an hour. I need to do this, its just the next mountain i need to climb. Anyways, i know i am doing great, i just need to be doing fabulous. I need to do all i can do to be healthy. I have a new weight loss buddy and we are going to walk on Wednesday's around the temple cause of the big hills. And i am thinking Saturdays and Sunday's to walk up the stairs of old main cause that's a pain in the bum. Little things to change, plus all the work out videos i have collected over the years. You would really think i love to work out cause of all the unopened videos i have. :D anyhow I think i am on some type of right track now. Plus i am giving myself the encouragement i need. I know i can be 175 in a yearish if i just keep on truckin, and work on the things that i need to because its only me that is holding myself down.
picture- august 2004 Las Vega's for my 21st b-day. 280ish lbs

1 comment:

  1. Amanda I'm so proud of you. I love the pic of you in Vegas. Just think last November you 70 lbs bigger then the pic & now you're only 30!! That's amazing. You look great as you always did but now you look even better. So you're going to walk Old Main huh? It is a pain in the bum...a literal one too.

    ReplyDelete