Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursdays Weigh in 297.7

1.3 lb gain. but i know it because i cheated. I had a fun time, but its a good reminder that i cant change what i eat or i will gain. I know it sounds silly that one day can impact your weekly outcome, but when i weighed myself on Sunday i was back at 307.4. Alcohol drinks make you retain lot of water. And then the bite sizes brownies and chips and dip i had at the party also added into that. But now i am back down to 297.7. I told kins that on Thursday i would still be a pound over. that's what happened last time. I just need the reminder every now and then. Thanks Eliece for telling me you view my blog. Its nice to know that i still have a hand full of people who follow. Kins, Elise, Heather and Jen are my biggest followers, they give me phrase every week. The first couple of months were rough, but i think i have it now. :D 130 more to go, doesn't seem so far away now.

2 comments:

  1. Only a 1.3 lb gain that's fantastic when you were 307 the day after. Well done. I think you're doing great & you're still under the 300 mark. I confess that I'm a bit jealous. You look amazing and you looked so beautiful in your new "skinny" cloths from Maurices!

    ReplyDelete