Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursdays weigh in 304.6

So another pound. Anyways when i got sick this last week i got down to 303.2. Man that sucks. That would have been nice if i stayed there. Atleast i am still losing. Plus I found where i am having my reception at! I am so excited. I really thought i was going to have to deal with a very cheap looking wedding. Which isnt bad, i would really love to have a wedding outside but jp wants to have it in october. So i would have had a normal wedding at a church. Which if some of you dont know i live out in utah. so it wouldf be an lds church. Not saying that there is anything wrong with that religion, Just saying they all look the same. I am a New York girl and i want the nice big wedding. I am spoiled, but i relize i dont want to start my marraige in the poor house. The one place i looked at they gave me a proposel and it was 4500. ouch, i cried but then got up and found a place that looks just as nice. Miss you Elise!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Manda congrats on the pound! So where did you find to have your wedding?

    ReplyDelete