Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thusdays weigh in 315.00.


So yeah i have lost, and i am retaining water this week also (if you know what i mean). so don't be shocked with next week if i lose 3 or more lbs! Anyways, i could have gotten rid of more weight if it wasn't for the disruption in my schedule. I didn't cheat, but i ate after 8 due to getting off of work at a late time. But it could have been worse i could have gotten of at the 10 pm shift. so anyways my thing is routine, routine , routine. I don't do so well with the whole changing of shift, at least not for now. But it was only a four day thing and Nathan has me back on Am! So Freaking happy now that i am back. I like learning new things and being over new people because its a growing experience, but i really like my spot on am over one on one. Love that campaign you guys. I know some of you guys have no idea what i am talking about, sorry bout that. But for the ones who know me, they know what i am talking about. O h yeah i am really getting married this year in October. I swear i wont put it off another year guys. I think if i keep losing and feeling better about the way i look i can go and have the big wedding i want. Thanks Guys!
Picture_Last Tuesday the 17th of march 2009. 317lbs last week.

3 comments:

  1. So you've lost 2 lbs since last Thursday? And you were worried. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you so!!! You are so freaking amazing I can t even tell you.. I am so glad to be on your team again. Thanks for the extra help today you are a great boss and friend!! No worries about your weight cause you are shrinking right before our very eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda, oh & did you get the note that it is all your fault that my boob hurts? Yup, that's right...totally blaming it on you! Welcome back to One On One mornings. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete