Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursdays weigh in!!!!! 315.2 and its a gain

315.2 a gain of 0.1 pound. Oh well, i did what i normally do. I guess i need to increase the work outs just a little more. This is my first week to gain since i started but its not a big gain. not even a pound, its ok. this week i will just work harder at it. It surprising how i am not devastated by this. I just wanted to mention a thanks to a big support at work Jody, she has been giving me phase everyday telling me to keep the good work up. She has been doing this since she found out i have been trying to lose weight. Even the times that i said i was going to stick with it and never did she was there to support me and i greatly appreciate it. And a big thank you to you! thanks Jody for being there and not letting me give in this time. I am glad there are people in my everyday life that are that to cheer me on and tell me how much they are admiring how well i have done. The positive reinforcement is great. But Heather you can yell at me all you want because i still need that kick in the butt every now and then. Ok maybe a little more then that, but i still need that also. Thanks you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Manda, well done. I'm glad you're not all torn up about the point 0.1 lb. What the fuck in 0.1 anyway. Did you just paint your nails and the 0.1 represents the new nail polish. Seriously 0.1 is ridiculous. Since Kins's word is what really matters I declair this week as a success! Well done. :) Still miss you much. Stop by the back row once in a while please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I just love you to death and I really am so proud of you!!! Just look at what you have accomplished in your life so far, I dont think a lot of people really know just how very hard it is to loose weight when you are big. I do and you are tearing it up!! Who cares about one tenth of a lb. It is nothing, maybe a drink of water, or a small carrot. Just keep on keepin on cause you are the "bomb diggety" (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey manda, I read some of your blogs, the reason why you are craving sugar so bad is cause your body craves what it lackes(however your spell it) so I know your working hard but maybe you should just have some sort of sugar so your won't crave it so bad, maybe drink a glass of crystal light that is only like 50 calories or something. Its just an idea but good luck with everything. I have to admit your stronger than I am, I couldn't never cut out all sugar and sweets like you are or be as strict to myself as you are.

    ReplyDelete