Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursdays weigh in!! 315.1







Hey hey hey, I am losing more again. sweet. 315.1. so 3.4 lbs. told you aunt flow and the water had a big impact on last week weigh in. So the count down is now at 45 weeks left. Yeah. So i have lots of new things in my life, new house is the biggest thing right now. Any ways Kins told me to write who is who on those previous pictures between Amy and i. I don't think its really that hard but here it is Feb 26 i am in the brown jacket and the bottom pic i am in the red shirt. Feb 19 i am the one in the back in the brown flower shirt. Feb 12Th the tan sweater and Feb 11 i am on the left in the white shirt.
*PICTURE- Bottom picture in Decmber 2006 ish, Amy had the surgery 2 years before this picture was taken. She was 291 when she had it done and 165 in this picture " lowest wieght she got to". But in this picture i was at least 290-300. The other pictures are right after amy surgery this was in october of 2004 so a month after the surgery, i am in the white hoodie. But i was around 275-280ish. I look so young in this picture i think.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB! I'm so freakin proud of you amanda you are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 3.4 lbs! Well done. Going to the gym everyday has really paid off! So I was wrong in every picture guess. :) I need to come see your new house soon! Perhaps tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Amanda you are doing so good!! I am just in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are recent? I almost didn't recognize you. You have lost a lot of weight! WOW cool. I'm happy for you. What gym have you been going to? I'm signed up for Planet Fitness. But I don't do very good about going. Well good luck! And you have a house! That's awesome. Your life seeems to being going in a good direction. That is really cool! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete