Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursdays Weigh in 318.5




318.5. yeah finally a pound!!!! Plus I have Aunt flow, and i was dumb and drank a whole bottle of water before i weighed in. Oh well, still its a whole Pound!!!!!! I am so happy that i am losing weight still. Bad news though, i am still a liar. since last week i have only worked out twice. So i owe heather $5.50 because i was trying a new way of motivating myself. I told her that everyday i don't work out i would owe her a dollar, and i have to work out for a half hour. so that's how you have the 50 cents in there. I just don't know why i cant get into a good routine. I know i need to work out to lose the weight i want to, but i find every excuse in the book. I know i have to keep working at it, i just don't know why i make silly excuses. This week i didn't make time for it, because i have been moving. But come on, you can always find 30 minutes in your day. How do you guys work in a work out daily? or do you even do that? what motivates people to work out? I know i am on the right track with eating. That i am doing great at, i have no worries about food right now. But again like i said the work out is the second part to losing the weight and being healthy, because 318.5 is not healthy and i need to make healthy who i am.
*picture ( so i heard that allot of you guys like the pictures of Amy and i because its harder to tell Amy and i apart. so here are so more younger pictures of us. Yes after 2002 its alot easier because she cheated with the gastric by-pass.) :) love you guys!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fab I get to be the first one to post a comment. Great job at loosing a whole pound. You do know that if you loose any more then 2 pounds a weeks its not healthy and won't stay off cause you body thinks its in a famine. The minute you eat it will store the food as fat for the next famine. But you don't have to worry about that cause you're loosing at a healthy rate. Your body has time to adjust and it's not freaking out that all the food in the world has disappeared. Plus your loosing fat and not just water. Great job. So my phone has been having issues if you were missing me texting you or you have been texting me. As far as my weight loss efforts I'm still at 304 lbs. It's been like a year that I've weighed that much. Last week was ok for me in the work out area but this week I've managed to work out a total of ZERO times. No excuses, I've just been lazy. I really wish you were at our building cause you're a big motivator for me. Oh and I'm pissed that Eilese got moved to the FFFF building! You should tell her as much too. :) Kelly and I still flirt a lot but he still has that girlfriend issue in the way. Hmmm....miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great!! Thanks for all your patience with me at work! You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one thing that helps me, is my daily dozen. Some days I go whole hog and break out the Biggest Loser DVD, and work out for 45 min. On other days, I go walking or biking. But the thing that always keeps me on track is the daily dozen. If you get a book by Denise Austin called "Sculpt Your Body With Balls and Bands" she will give you a daily routine that takes only 12 min. I always do my daily dozen. I say to myself "It's the least you can do. It's only 12 minutes" It always makes me feel good that I did at least that. If you can't find the book, let me know. I'll send you the exercises.
    Another thing I do, which my work for you, I have my friends send me exercise text bombs when I'm at home. They send me a text message that might say "March in place for 4 minutes right now" or "Do 6 push-ups, within the next 20 min."

    ReplyDelete