Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lots going on


So this week will be fun. Learning my old job again and getting a whole new team. I really have a love hate relationship with change sometimes. But it keeps life interesting. I am also going to start working out at curves this week. Plus i have to look for a second job, so that i can keep my cna licences. I have to work 200 hours before June and i keep putting it off. Plus maybe sometime this month my house will be done and JP and i will move in. So yeah lots of change. But i will stick with my diet and keep working towards my goals. Oh yeah the pictures i have been adding so far don't match up to the dates. Really the reason i have been adding pictures is just to show who i am. Honestly i hate pictures and normally any pictures i find of myself i delete because i hate how big i am. So its another way of me facing the truth. This picture was of JP and i June of 2007 at Disneyland. I had a OK time, but didn't get to ride all the rides i would have liked because of my weight. I think in this picture i was around 230, but don't quote me on that. I also stand behind people allot so the camera doesn't see all of me, you will see that in picture as well.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda I'm going to miss you so much on Monday. I'm so sad that you're leaving us. You took a mess of a team and made it the best team at Call Assist! Well done. That is why you're the "BEST OF THE BEST" and Nathan and Kevin fight over you.
    I love the truth and honesty of your blog. Don't worry I'm a dedicated follower and will check in often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I love the new background. Much better and very cute. More Amanda-ish! The purple text is a perfect choice. It looks super good. Well done!

    ReplyDelete