Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Worried


So i am thinking that this week i really haven't lost any weight. OK honestly i have weighed myself and i gained 4 lbs this last week. i think its because of all the change and being sick last week didn't help. I know i have to wait till Thursday but I am really thinking i have gained. I know i will move up and down a little. Anyways i finally started working out again today. That cold really kicked my butt, all i wanted to do was sleep. Jamie C showed me a new site that i am going to track my calories and what i ate for the day. its http://www.sparkpeople.com/. That site is great, it just tracks everything. more motivation you know. Plus Jamie and Keven are really trying to lose weight. Cody stoped texting me my reminders also. I think it just cause he went on vacation. We will see if he starts texting again. Thanks again you guys for all the support. The snow will be gone soon and i can start walking the canyon or Logan trail.
*Picture dec-08, amys christmas party. I hate ugly pictures!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Manda! 4 lbs! Are you serious? You're so funny! You know as well as the rest of us that in one week a person can normally fluctuate more then just 4 lbs. Plus it's fucking Tuesday...you have absolutely no baseline for Tuesdays! Oh, I'm fixin to get my period so that means you are to. It's all about the water weight. Go pee, wait until Thursday, & THEN tell us if you've gained weight.
    Other then getting your days confused YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I tend to gain right after I lose for a long period as well. Just remember this isn't a weekly thing. You're in it for life. So chances are you'll lose that 4 pounds soon enough. And 2 more........then 2 more after it. Trust me. I was a 26 in college. I now live at a size 18-20. I am now trying for a 10-12 for life. You'll do it. You seem to have so much love and support. That's the one thing I lack. Other than "My Love,Zach" I don't have much. I'd love to follow your journey. Stop by and check out my blog as well. Try the beverage recipies, since you like Sprite so much. I, too, was an addict.

    P.S. Love your music

    ReplyDelete