Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursdays weigh in! 319.7


319.7 so only .03lbs this week. which i am going to stay positive and say its still a loss and i am still losing. just hit that darn little plato. So for the second week we are still at a count down of 47 weeks, but we can do it. Heather i am sorry that i didn't want to answer that i worked out or not....I'm Sorry..... I have just been really down that i am not losing the weight that i was at first. But i know i am still losing weight. Thank you heather for the support and kicking me in the ass today. I am a slacker, that's how i got to be the way i am today. so its really hard to change something after 26 years,but i have been working on it. I am sorry i couldn't keep my promises. This week has been tough, but you know there will always be another excuse. So i promise, i WILL do my best to work out even for just a half hour EVERYDAY. Promise, no lying this time. I have to do it for me though, that's really the only way i am going to change. The texts are really nice. So thank you. Elise you are great to with everyday asking what i ate the day before and asking if i worked out. Thanks you guys. Really i would have given up already without the support. I would normally just let it slid for a week and then tell everyone that i have been off the diet ( life change). that way i didn't feel that bad. I guess i looked at it that way. If no one had noticed that i wasn't doing right for a week, then i was in the clear to eat and do what i wanted. And i would start the darn life change another day. So thank you! Thanks for telling me its not ok to miss three days of a work out. thank you for following up everyday to make sure i ate right. Hey no chocolate in 9 weeks, or soda, chips, candy. no junk food or fast food. Which has been great. REALLY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.

2 comments:

  1. I still think you are doing great!! Now that I am starting to feel better maybe we can work out together sometimes and motivate each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. It's hard as hell. We all know. But it's worth it. You will be healthier. Your heart will be stronger. It's so important. You are embarking on a journey to live, and longer. You will succeed. You're a strong beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete