Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This ones for you Carol!







So i have been saying for awhile now that i am going to start waking up and working out in the mornings and at night. Honestly i hate working out on the treadmill for 45 minutes. So i tried on Monday to wake up and work out, which i did but didn't work out at night. Yesterday i just was to tired. so i decided today to start pushing myself( motivating) and i am now working out for my sister who passed away 13 years ago today. So that i know i will really try. So this morning i woke up at 4am walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. For you that don't know i have to be to work at 5:30, my sleep i love and that extra minute of shut eye is just for me. But again i am working on changing who i am, so this is the next step. I work out on the treadmill almost everyday but i hate going over 30 minutes. But when i got home today i walked for 45 minutes. So i am really trying. I figure as long as i work out a total of an hour every day i should be fine. and if i feel like doing more then i will but an hour is what i am aiming for. Also i am going to start a count down to my ultimate size of 180. so instead of 12 months we are going to count weeks. so i have 47 weeks till i get there if i continue to lose 3lbs a week. I understand i will hit a point where i will stop losing weight and when i do i will stop the count until i start to lose again. But i thought it would be fun, like how you count down to a holiday or time off. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks again you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Manda you know I'm all about letting you know what I think so here goes. I'm so happy and proud of you. That's fucking fab that you can walk on the treadmill for 45 mins. Just that is a huge change. I know it takes time to build up to such a work out. You've come so far in a relatively short time. Well done. You're an inspiration to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so good!! What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful sister!! You still amaze me.

    ReplyDelete